Tuesday, June 10, 2008

PostgreSQL Monitor - A Demo

Netbeans 6.1 was released recently which includes PostgreSQL JDBC driver. It had been a while since I had done programming as a developer, so I decided to take it for a test drive to refresh my programming skills with it. Well here is the resulting demo application:


PostgreSQL Monitor


Remember it is just a demonstration application. It requires your client (laptop or desktop ip address) to be trusted in  pg_hba.conf  ip adddress in order to work with your database.



Update on Sept 30,2008: Added a new dialog box which includes option for password and also the new L&F called nimbus (JRE6u10 recommended). Here is a quick screenshot:






1 comment:

Jignesh Shah's PostgreSQL Blog said...

[Trackback]
I had not worked much on my PostgreSQL Monitor. But finally got some time to add a new dialog box which includes option for password and also changed to the new L&F called nimbus (JRE6u10 recommended). The new screenshot is also now available.. I...