Thursday, May 17, 2007

<A HREF="http://dbonsolaris.info">DBonSolaris.info</A>


I just bought a domain name DBonSolaris.info from GoDaddy.com. They even gave an ad-supported free hosting for it. Using the hosting tools I found that they provide a wiki application from pmwiki.org. Not exactly similar to all the other wikis that I have used till date.


Anyhow I started putting some information on it. My idea is to use it to organize all database blog entries, articles, etc in a way easily consumed by someone who is looking for that information. Check it out and also see if you can also add information on it. If it doesnt save your information, do let me know. Since this is not entirely "custom", there are many limitation on what can be done using this wiki application. But afterall it is the information that counts.


Try DBonSolaris.info and let me know what you think about it.


No comments: